Gather ye round and stuff yon faces – the most reddest, whitest, and bluest of holidays is here and you are all invited to partake in the festivities and the foodtivities with your gracious host, White Cosby! Now, ever since he was kicked out of college for pranking all of the deans so hard that several campus buildings sank into the Earth, WC’s been living and hosting Thanksgiving dinners out of his car, but his bounty is large and his heart even more so. Feast upon his knowledge until every orifice spurts an excess of cranberry sauce!
Sit down in the passenger seat (the “head” of the “table”) and sup upon the feast laid in front of you, all stuffed into the cupholders and compartments. Amongst the dishes prepared for you to scarf down are
- Just What is Thanksgiving, and Why Isn’t it in The Bible?
- Is It Tacky to be Asked to Help Out Financially With Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Should I Go Vegan?
- How Do I Deal With Tofurkey-Obsessed Relatives?
- How Do I Get My Family To Eat My Cockentrice?
- Stuffing or Dressing?
- What’s the Deal with the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade’s Obsession with Christmas!?
That’s right! A metric Thanksgiving-ton of questions to be answered in one overstuffed show! And stick around for dessert: the World Famous White Cosby Movie Review of Oldboy!
Oh, and the fourth Die Hard is called “Live Free or Die Hard.” Don’t forget.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:03 — 50.9MB)