COMMUNICATION INITIATED. SECURE LINE FOUND. COMMENCE TRANSMISSION OF WHITECOSBY.COM DATA PACKET <EPISODE_21_>
Quick! What happens to America’s favorite personality and the most helpful mind this side of Dear Abby’s frozen head in a jar when his body is stricken with incurable disease? And then his surgeons leave twelve ravenous honey badgers in his chest cavity? And then a shipping tanker falls on the whole thing? Well, he dies, is what. Yes, last week, shortly after completing another award-winning* episode of Ask Dr. White Cosby, the doctor himself died a thousand deaths** and let loose the surly bonds of earth. Then, per his instructions, his brain and vital organs were placed inside a hideous mechanical shell so that the world could spin on, content that it’s manifold problems would have a savior.
Yes, Cerebr0-Coz “lives,” and his nuclear-powered servos and cerebral net are hell-bent on fixing your problems. This week, Cerebro-Coz takes the following middling human affairs into his massive steel pincers:
- Should we giving a fat $%!@ about the Royal Baby?
- What can I do about my husband’s tendency to pinch bottoms?
- How do I confront my swinger father-in-law?
- How can I avoid being “catfished?”
- And, as a being of pure logic and cold metal has no need of entertainment, sit in stilled awe during the LAST World Famous White Cosby Movie Review of One Direction: This is Us: The Concert Film of the Summer!
END OF LINE.